- How to use
Seoulista Glossy Locks® hair treatment helps to protect and soothe both your scalp and hair from root to tip. Designed for dry and damaged hair, a concentrated fusion of antioxidants, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and strengthening hydrolysed keratin leaves your hair feeling and looking softer and silkier.
Generously infused with 35ml of intensive serum, the unique cap traps the natural heat from the head to aid absorption, and the drip-free formulation leaves your hair healthier, more manageable, and with a beautiful glossy shine.
• For best results, use weekly.
• Use alongside Seoulista Silky Locks® Hair Wrap for healthy, smooth strands and to minimise blow drying time.
1. Shampoo and towel dry your hair, then twist upwards onto your head.
2. Put the mask on your head, ensuring all your hair is inside, and seal with the sticker.
3. Massage hair through the mask to ensure an even distribution of product and to stimulate the scalp at the roots.
4. Leave for 15 minutes before removing the mask and rinsing thoroughly.
Lipoplex™ - A unique complex that helps to protect and soothe both your scalp and hair from root to tip.
Hyaluronic Acid - Deeply hydrating, helps to lock in moisture and restore damaged hair back to its former glory.
Hydrolysed Keratin - Protein molecule that penetrates the hair cuticle to repair breakage, reduce frizz, and smooth damaged strands
You added Seoulista Beauty Glossy Locks Hair Mask to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.