Scholl Corn Foam Cushions have a dual layer of foam for cushioning and pressure relief for corns. The bottom layer has a low density, making it soft and comfortable. The top layer is denser and firmer to absorb pressure and protect tender areas.
The cushions are D-shaped, to allow sufficient area for sticking.
- Immediate pain relief
- Dual layer foam provides cushioning and pressure relief
- Ensure feet are clean and dry
- Remove the foam cushion from the backing paper and place it centrally over the corn (adhesive side down), so that the oval shape is lengthways on the toe
- When using this product to protect a soft corn between the toes, place the cushion between the toes so that the flat edge is against the junction where the two toes meet
- Press gently on the cushion for a few moments to stick it in place
- Apply a new cushion daily
- If corns keep appearing it's worth speaking to your GP, Podiatrist or Pharmacist. Always read the instructions