Scholl Corn Foam Cushions have a dual layer of foam for cushioning and pressure relief for corns. The bottom layer has a low density, making it soft and comfortable. The top layer is denser and firmer to absorb pressure and protect tender areas.
The cushions are D-shaped, to allow sufficient area for sticking.
- Immediate pain relief
- Dual layer foam provides cushioning and pressure relief
- Ensure feet are clean and dry
- Remove the foam cushion from the backing paper and place it centrally over the corn (adhesive side down), so that the oval shape is lengthways on the toe
- When using this product to protect a soft corn between the toes, place the cushion between the toes so that the flat edge is against the junction where the two toes meet
- Press gently on the cushion for a few moments to stick it in place
- Apply a new cushion daily
- If corns keep appearing it's worth speaking to your GP, Podiatrist or Pharmacist. Always read the instructions
You added Scholl Corn Foam Cushions to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now