The Medisana non-contact infrared body thermometer is designed to be used for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature by consumers in the home setting
and primary care setting as a screening tool.
You can also use the device to measure the temperature of objects such as liquids or surfaces in the range of 0°C to 100 °C (32° F - 212°F).
With the backing of a reputable brand, and with full certification, you can rely on the device for accuracy.
- Precise and quick measurement
- Optical and acoustic fever alarm with colour change to indicate temperature ranges (green: normal temperature, yellow: slightly increased temperature, red: increased temperature)
- Extra large and easy to read LCD display
- Two built-in modes: body: 34°C - 43°C, surface: 0°C - 100°C
- Records and stores the last 50 measurements
- Automatic switch-off after 18 seconds
- Temperature unit can be switched between °C and °F
- Includes Battery (2 × 1.5 AAA)
- Certified Medical Product
- 3 year guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.