Lyclear Head Lice Repellent provides immediate & long-lasting protection against head lice.
Its gentle formulation with IR3535 and natural plant extracts has been clinically proven to effectively repel head lice and is suitable for daily use for all the family from 12 months.
- Easy to use.
- Non-greasy, dries naturally
- Pleasant fragrance
How to Use
Use Lyclear Head Lice Repellent daily during head lice outbreaks to help keep the hair head lice free or start to use it immediately after having completed a head head lice treatment, to avoid re-infestation.
- Spray Lyclear Head Lice Repellent every morning on clean and towel dried hair after having styled it in the usual way. Be sure to cover all the hair paying particular attention to the areas close to the neck and behind the ears. As a guide, apply between 5 and 25 sprays accordingto length of hair.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally without applying heat. Do not use a hairdryer. Re-apply if hair comes into contact with water.
Hazards and Cautions
- causes serious eye irritation.
- For external use only. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: get medical advice.
- Do not swallow, If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin.
- In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- This product contains eucalyptus oil, limonene and citral.
- Do not use if allergic to essential oils or if pregnant, breastfeeding or asthmatic.
Store at room temperature. Do not use after expiry date displayed on the base of the carton. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Suitable for use on adults and children from 12 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.