LUNA By Lisa’s Longwear concealer has buildable coverage for a flawlessly filtered base. It brightens, corrects and perfects - all day long. Expect a luxurious texture with a luminous finish. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits including Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E & Glycerine, this product instantly conceals imperfections and diminishes fine lines and signs of fatigue. The lightweight, multi-purpose concealer has buildable coverage, blends seamlessly onto the skin, and can also be used for highlighting and contouring - a true handbag hero.
- Porcelain - Fair skin with a rosy undertone
- Vanilla- Fair/Light skin with a golden neutral undertone
- Light/Neutral - Light with a neutral undertone
- Beige - Light/Medium with warm golden undertone
- Sand - Medium tan with a yellow golden undertone
How to match your Luna Foundation to your concealer:
- Porcelain Concealer with Fair Foundation
- Porcelain or Vanilla Concealer with Light Foundation
- Vanilla Concealer with Light Foundation
- Light/Neutral Concealer with Medium or Beige Foundation
- Beige Concealer with Medium Plus or medium Tan Foundation
- Sand Concealer with Tan Plus
- Glycerin - Hydrating
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hydrating
- Vitamin E Moisturising - antioxidant
You added Luna By Lisa Filter Finish Concealer to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.