SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Card contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ﬁxed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ﬁrst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
This Self Test Rapid Antigen Kit is
- • Used to test COVID-19 antigen
- • Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
- • Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
- • Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, results in 15 minutes.
- • Non-invasive
- • Simple to use
- • Convenient, no devices required
- • Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
- • Stable, with high accuracy
- • Inexpensive, cost-efficiency
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Lepu SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.