*This product has an expiry date of June 23.
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Card contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ﬁxed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ﬁrst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
This Self Test Rapid Antigen Kit is
- • Used to test COVID-19 antigen
- • Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
- • Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
- • Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, results in 15 minutes.
- • Non-invasive
- • Simple to use
- • Convenient, no devices required
- • Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
- • Stable, with high accuracy
- • Inexpensive, cost-efficiency
You added Lepu SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now