Colpermin is used to relieve the bloating, painful spasms and cramps which occur in the large bowel in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The capsules contain peppermint oil, which relaxes the spasm of the bowel wall. This relieves pain and allows pockets of gas, which may have made you feel bloated, to pass along the bowel and out of the body.
Directions for use
- Adults: One capsule three times a day; the dose may be increased to two capsules three times a day if necessary.
- Children: Not recommended.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- For oral use
- Swallow the capsule whole with a drink of water.
- Do not eat food for 30-60 minutes after taking the capsules.
- Do not chew or break the capsule.
- Do not take indigestion remedies at the same time of day as this medicine.
If your condition does not improve after two weeks of treatment, consult your doctor
- Each Gastro-Resistant hard capsule contains: the active ingredient peppermint oil 0.2ml (187mg)
- Also contains: Gelatin, colloidal anhydrous silica, titanium dioxide (E171), indigotine (E132), Eudragit L 30 D-55 (methacryllic acid-ethylacrylate copolymer 1:1), Eudragit S-100(methacrylic acid-methylmethacrylate copolymer 1:2), triethylcitrate citrate, glycerol monostearate 40-55, macrogol 4000, talc, purified water, white beeswax, refined arachis (peanut) oil
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in original container in order to protect from light.