- How to use
Hair, Skin & Nails Oral Spray is an expert blend of six beauty-boosting nutrients including vitamin C, biotin, pantothenic acid, zinc, selenium and iodine.
The pill-free supplement has a natural orange, peach and mango flavour and is tailored to deliver nutrients to the body quickly and effectively to support healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Pill-free nutritional support to help you ‘get your glow back’
- Contains six beauty-boosting nutrients
- Developed in partnership with nutritionist Madeleine Shaw
- Great tasting, natural orange, peach and mango flavour
- Bottle made from carbon negative, plant-based plastic
- 80% of Mumsnet users asked would recommend this product
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays a day, taken together or separately
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Suitable from 12 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, diabetics and coeliacs
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Water, diluent (xylitol), acerola extract and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), zinc bisglycinate (zinc), calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), D-biotin (vitamin B7), sodium selenate (selenium), natural flavouring (orange, peach and mango), potassium iodide (iodine).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added BetterYou Hair Skin & Nails Oral Spray to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.