- How to use
Hair, Skin & Nails Oral Spray is an expert blend of six beauty-boosting nutrients including vitamin C, biotin, pantothenic acid, zinc, selenium and iodine.
The pill-free supplement has a natural orange, peach and mango flavour and is tailored to deliver nutrients to the body quickly and effectively to support healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Pill-free nutritional support to help you ‘get your glow back’
- Contains six beauty-boosting nutrients
- Developed in partnership with nutritionist Madeleine Shaw
- Great tasting, natural orange, peach and mango flavour
- Bottle made from carbon negative, plant-based plastic
- 80% of Mumsnet users asked would recommend this product
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays a day, taken together or separately
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Suitable from 12 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, diabetics and coeliacs
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Water, diluent (xylitol), acerola extract and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), zinc bisglycinate (zinc), calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), D-biotin (vitamin B7), sodium selenate (selenium), natural flavouring (orange, peach and mango), potassium iodide (iodine).
You added BetterYou Hair Skin & Nails Oral Spray to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now