- How to use
Conception Oral Spray is an expertly formulated blend of seven essential nutrients that work together to support fertility and prepare the body for pregnancy.
- Expert, pill-free nutritional support when trying for a baby
- Contains 7 key nutrients the body needs in preparation for pregnancy
- Fast, effective absorption
- Part of our motherhood supplement range
- Great tasting natural pomegranate and raspberry flavour
- Bottle made from carbon negative, plant-based plastic
- 88% of Mumsnet users asked would recommend this product
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays a day, taken together or separately
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Suitable from 16 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- Suitable for vegetarians, diabetics and coeliacs
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Diluent (xylitol), water, zinc bisglycinate (zinc), ferric ammonium citrate and ferric sodium EDTA (iron), medium chain triglycerides, acidity regulator (citric acid), cyclodextrin, emulsifiers (acacia gum and sunflower lecithin), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), preservative (potassium sorbate), natural flavouring (pomegranate and raspberry), folic acid (vitamin B9), potassium iodide (iodine), sodium selenate (selenium), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
You added BetterYou Conception Oral Spray to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now