Did you know it takes babies six months to develop their permanent skin tone? You’re not imagining things: they are actually changing shades! Protect and nourish their delicate skin naturally with ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ 2-in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash - Pear Nectar for baby. Enriched with only EWG VERIFIED™, hypoallergenic and soothing ingredients like blueberry leaf, this natural baby shampoo and baby wash is a worry-free way to wash them no matter what life throws their way! Start or end their day feeling refreshed from head to toe with the uplifting Pear Nectar 2- in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash for baby.
- 2- in-1 Shampoo and Body Wash crafted with all natural, plant-based and worry-free ingredients.
- Made with blueberry leaf, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: perfect for baby’s delicate skin.
- Free of artificial perfume or fragrance; Lightly scented with a refreshing pear nectar scent.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable shampoo and body wash for baby.
- PETA Certified: Vegan and never tested on animals.
- Antipollution and antioxidative properties that limit the adhesion of contaminants to the skin.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT, preservatives of concern for health.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, ingredient contaminated with carcinogenic byproducts such as 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of propylparapen, isopropylparapen, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors
Pump a small amount into your hand or wet washcloth and massage lather onto skin and hair. Rinse well with water. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.