The AlcoDigital AL2500 breathalyzer is our entry level breathalyser designed for personal use. It has an upgraded sensor module and most importantly, the optional use of a mouthpiece to ensure a proper sample of breath for a more accurate result.
- It is simple and easy to use and its one button system makes it easy to operate the breathalyser; just press the button when you wish to perform a breath test, then blow when it instructs you to do so.
- Results are clear and easy to understand and are shown in %BAC. The English and Welsh drink drive limit is 0.08% BAC and the Scottish drink drive limit is 0.05% BAC.
- Small, light weight and compact – small enough to easily carry in your pocket. The AL2500 uses a tiny semi-conductor breathalyser sensor, allowing for its small and elegant design
Semi Conductor Sensor
This semi conductor breathalyser sensor measures your alcohol level in %BAC.
Alcohol in your breath produces an electrical charge on the sensor which is converted into the %BAC reading on the breathalyser screen. To get the most accurate reading, you must wait at least 20 minutes after consuming any alcohol, food or smoking to conduct a breathalyser test. This will also help with the longevity of the unit.
- CE approval
- DOT Alcohol Screening Devices approval
- FDA approval
- RoHS compliant
- Mouthpieces provide additional accuracy by directing the breath into the alcohol testing device.
- The AL2500 breathalyser is supplied with three spare mouthpieces, which are re-usable and can be washed in hot water.
- If you want to share the breathalyser with more than three of your friends or family, then you can use a plastic straw in addition to a mouthpiece.
- If you forget your mouthpiece don’t worry! You can blow directly into the sample port and the breathalyser will still produce a reading – just be aware this may not be as accurate as when using a mouthpiece.
- Batteries included
- Auto power off
Payment & Security
You added AlcoDigital AL2500 Breathalyzer to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.