It is ok, not to be ok!
1 in 4 people suffer from a mental health problem but only a tiny percent get the help they need.
Meagher’s, in partnership with leading e-health provider MyndServ are delighted to launch a suite of mental health services that are:
- Confidential: Our programmes and services are 100% confidential just you and your therapist at MyndServ.
- Accessible: MyndServ has pioneered a range of online and distance therapy. Programmes are delivered to your PC or mobile device and your therapists can work with you via skype or over the phone.
- Effective: MyndServ uses cognitive behavior therapy CBT that has been clinical proven to be successful in treating mild to moderate mental health conditions.
- Affordable: Traditional therapy can normally cost up to 75 euro per hour. MyndServ has negotiated discounts with most of therapists and our Dublin prices are approx. €65, while our non-Dublin prices are approx. €50 per session. Most of our therapists will also negotiate a discount where the client will be attending for at least three sessions.
Take this quick an easy test to see if you are stressed:
MyndServ has also developed a complete stress course that helps people develop robust coping mechanisms for dealing with stress. This is a complete, 4 week course which will help you:
- Understand stress, your stressors and why you get stressed
- Recognising the onset of stress and starting to managing stressful situations
- Develop effective coping mechanism
- Develop longer term strategies
How effective are the stress courses?
Very. Myndserv's stress courses have been developed from experience of treating stress in all settings and the satisfaction from other clients rate is very high.
What other mental health problems can MyndServ help with?
MyndServ’s team can help with:
- Bereavement Counselling
- Stress / Anxiety / Panic Attacks
- Eating Disorders (Bulima / Anorexia / Binge Eating / Obesity)
- Addiction Issues (Alcohol / Gambling / Substance abuse)
- Anger Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Sleep Issues
- Relationship Counselling (inc. Couples Counselling)
I just found things were getting on top of me. I had to put my Mum in a nursing home the kids were off to college and work wanted me to go on a 3 day week. I couldn’t see the wood for the trees. I did the 4 week stress programme and it really helped me put the problems in perspective and taught me how to look after myself better.
Everyone says the recession is over but I still felt under huge financial pressures. We had just had our third baby I was taking extra shifts and with the lack of sleep I found myself getting very angry all the time. I knew I need to get my feelings under control. The stress programme taught me how to compartmentalize the issues and how to develop boundaries between work and home and to recognize what triggers my outbursts in advance. The tools made a big difference not just to me but to my family too. It was worth every cent to have a happier home life my kids deserve that at least.
It felt like everyone I knew was getting married and settled down and I was still single. I started to get really down about it and was drinking and eating much more to comfort myself. I just could seem to lift myself up. I spoke to one of the Myndserv team and it really helped me reassess my life and helped me focus on the positive things I have like my family, my health and a job I love. I can now look forward to the future instead of hiding away.
My father died recently and even though he was a good old age I was totally unprepared for the grief that hit me. It seems like all I can think of is the things I never did or said and now it is too late. I spoke to a therapist who has experience dealing with the impact of bereavement and it has made a huge difference. I have gotten rid of the guilt and can now focus on the happy memories of my father rather than wishing I could re do things.
Frequently Asked Questions
When or Why should you use a therapist?
It is not at all unusual to feel unhappy or sad from time to time and unexpected events can throw life into disarray and exert a negative impact on your daily life. If you have on going negative thoughts and feelings then this can lead to severe stress, anxiety or depression and have a big impact on your overall well-being. Talking to a professional in a safe non-judgmental environment about how you are feeling can really help ease your emotional suffering. Some clients face an immediate crisis or serious life event like a death or marital breakdown other needs help with underlying issues such as addictions, eating dis order or insomnia. Don’t worry we have heard just about everything here and we treat every single client with dignity and respect.
How long will it take?
There is no definitive time period for treatment in some cases a few session works in other cases it takes longer but you decide with your therapist what suits you best.