Nicotinell mint 1mg lozenge for smokers of less than 20 per day helps you stop smoking. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference.
Nicotinell mint flavour lozenge is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking.
If you need advice before starting to use Nicotinell lozenges, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
How to use Nicotinell Mint 1mg Lozenges?
For adults over 18 years of age:
- You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges
- Suck 1 lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke but initially try to use no more than 1 lozenge every 1 – 2 hours
- This product is designed to be sucked slowly, do not swallow or chew. These lozenges should not be sucked like normal lozenges. Read the Nicotinell sucking technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Only use 1 lozenge at a time and do not use more than 30 in one day.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you:
- are a non-smoker or occasional smoker
- are allergic to any of the ingredients
Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you:
- are under 18 years of age
- have any serious heart disease
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
- are under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Active ingredient: Nicotinell mint flavour 1mg lozenge contain 1mg of nicotine
Also contains: aspartame (E951, a source of phenylalanine), Malitol (E965), sodium carbonate anhydrous, sodium hydrogen carbonate, polyacrylate dispersion, Xanthan gum, colloidal anhydrous silica, Levomenthol, peppermint oil, magnesium stearate.
- Additional Information
SKU 50289 Colour N/A Coming Soon N/A Brand No