Who is it for?
Children's sensitive skin. Sun-intolerant skin.Extreme sunshine intensity.
Intense sun exposure.
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Easy-to-apply texture
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- No white marks when applied to wet skin.
Special Children Formula
Children's sensitive skin no longer need to be dried to be protected from sunburn and UV-related cell damage.
How to use
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.This product can be applied on both wet and dry skin.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Protect children's delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play.
- Children under 3 years old should not be exposed.
- External Use.
- Additional Information
SKU 70453 Ingredients
- Aqua / Water
- Drometrizole Trisiloxane
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Bis-Ethylexyloxyphenol Metoxyphenyl Triazine
- Ethylexyl Triazone
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Alcohol Denat.
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Acrylates/Dimeticone Copolymer
- P-Anisic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Disodium Edta
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Hydrogenated Pal Glycerides Citrate
Coming Soon No Brand La Roche-Posay