Who Is This For
Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization)
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Tinted ultra-light fluid texture for a natural, non-greasy glow.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin.
The skin is protected from sunburns and from skin reactions and cell damage from UV rays.
- Paraben free.
- Water resistant.
- Tested under dermatological control.
Preparation and Usage
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.
- External use.
- Additional Information
SKU 64725 Ingredients
- Aqua / Water
- Isononyl Isononanoate
- Alcohol Denat.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide
- Isocetyl Stearate
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Propylene Glycol
- Cassia Alata Leaf Extract
- Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
- Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Disodium Edta
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Drometrizole Trisiloxane
- Ethylhexyl Triazone
- Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Isostearyl Alcohol
- Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone
- Poloxamer 407
- Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
- Parfum / Fragrance
Coming Soon N/A Brand La Roche-Posay