YourZooki utilises a patented liposomal encapsulation process to wrap Vitamin C in 'liposomes'. Liposomes are tiny vesicles that can encapsulate Vitamin C and other compounds at the nano level. A dual-layer of phospholipids form a sphere with an aqueous core - where the Vitamin C can be held - shielded from the outside. This outer layer allows the Vitamin C to easily pass through the membranes of our cells, accelerating the uptake of Vitamin C from the blood before it can be excreted by the body. Vitamin C is critical to the human body and it's effects are wide-reaching:
- Boosts the function of the immune system
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue - aids metabolism
- Beautifying - Contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums & teeth
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Helps protect your cells against oxidative stress
- Increases iron absorption
- Mental benefits - Assists in a feeling of well being
A great-tasting Liposomal Vitamin C, to be had on the go straight from the sachet or mixed into water, smoothies, shakes, yoghurt, porridge, granola & more. 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C per 15ml sachet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added YourZooki Liposomal Vitamin C 30 (1000mg) Sachets to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.