Look after their digestive and immune system with VIVIO® Junior Tummies. A multi-strain, live bacteria supplement with Vitamin D3, suitable from birth to 12 years.
- As 70% of the immune system is located in the gut, a balanced gut flora can really help to stimulate a child’s immune system and give them the daily support they need while growing up.
- It has been scientifically developed into convenient powder sticks for a once a day dose that is sugar and allergen free.
- Each stick contains 2 strains of live bacteria, developed using microencapsulation technology to ensure the friendly bacteria arrive alive in the gut.
- The two strains (Bifidobacterium breve BR03 & Bifidobacterium breve B632) have been clinically researched in hundreds of babies.
- Bifidobacterium breve is one of the most predominant infant specific species of good bacteria
- VIVIO® Junior Tummies also contains Vitamin D3, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, normal growth & development of bones in children.
- It is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Gluten and lactose free
- Suitable for vegetarians, Halal and Kosher diets
- Can be taken for daily support, alongside antibiotics and on the go (no refrigeration required)
- Recommended daily dose 0-12 years: 1 stick per day
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consume preferably on an empty stomach.
- Mix with water or milk at room temperature and consume immediately.
- Can also be sprinkled on food.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- If your child has an underlying medical condition or is taking medication please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- If your infant is consuming other products with Vitamin D, please seek advice from a Health Care Professional before starting this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Vivio Junior Tummies 10 x 1.6g Stick Packs to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.