Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin. It helps to support healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly.* Biotin also supports energy metabolism in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism
• Contributes to improvement of nails resistance
• Contributes to maintenance of normal skin
• Is necessary for healthy teeth, bones, hair and nails
• Is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality
• Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Directions for use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Solgar Biotin 1000 mcg Vegetable Capsules to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.