OptiBac Probiotics for daily immunity contains a balanced formulation of 7 different probiotic strains, with 5 billion friendly bacteria combined and 80mg of vitamin C to provide daily maintenance for our digestive health and immune systems.
- Probiotics for immune system support – Optibac Probiotics Immune Support contains 5 billion live cultures of the strain L. paracasei CASEI 431®, which helps to support immune health
- Extensively researched – L. paracasei CASEI 431® has been studied in over 20 clinical trials where it was shown to stimulate immune responses and increase immune cell activity
- With Vitamin C for immune function – with 80mg of Vitamin C per capsule, to help maintain normal function of the immune system, contribute to our resistance to infection, and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Also aids digestion - L. paracasei CASEI 431® has also been shown to support gut health and complement the natural gut bacteria
- Scientifically proven – shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive, where over 70% of the body’s immune cells reside
- For daily use – high-quality, daily immune support in just one easy-to-swallow capsule
- Natural and vegan – vegan, dairy free and gluten free, with absolutely no artificial flavorings or colorings
- Highly recommended - from the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of probiotic supplements, as determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+
Immune Support can be given to adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool drink/food .
- May be used on an ongoing basis
Vitamin C (80mg); Probiotic cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®; maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule contains 5 billion CFU.
You added Optibac Immune Support Probiotics to your cart.
Nutritionist Lucy Brennan ANutr shares her top tips on the best foods to incorporate into your diet when going through menopause.Read now