My Fertility Box has been formulated by nutritional experts to offer a real solution to declining fertility rates.
The main benefits of My Fertility Box are:
Increasing Blood flow and nutrient delivery to the Gonads
Antioxidant support: My Fertility Box boasts the most exciting and clinically proven antioxidants as well as the building blocks for the body to manufacture its own antioxidant enzymes
Energy Production: My Fertiliy Box delivers the crucial nutrients for energy production in our cells. Our cutting-edge Q10, carnitine and full B complex allow each cell to function more efficiently and perform better.
Improved Egg + Sperm Production: As a result of the key steps above, My Fertility Box ultimately delivers better follicle + egg quality and more fertile sperm. Key ingredients like DHA, EPA, Vitamin E, Arginine and Selenium all have a hand in improving our egg and sperm quality.
My Fertility Box can also lend its hand to many of the key bodily processes that play a part in our overall health and ultimately our fertility:
- Regulating the Hormonal Profile
- Supporting the Thyroid
- Removing wastes and chemicals through Detoxification
- Improving Ovarian + Womb/ Testicular Health
- Mental Health
- DNA Health
- Immune Support
- Endocrine Support
Directions for use:
- Recommended usage – dissolve sachet into at least 100ml of water, making sure all of the powder is consumed. (There may be some powder in the bottom of the glass because some nutrients never dissolve well i.e. Iron).
- You can mix the sachet with juices but this is not advised as it may interfere with the nutrient absorption.
- We do not recommend adding powder to food as a lot of the powder will be left behind in the bowl or plate.
- The Omega 3 capsules can be taken altogether and we recommend taking these in the evening.
- We recommend that pre-Conceive is stored at room temperature and not exposed to extremes of temperature at any time. The fish oil capsules should be stored below 25C or kept in the fridge. Neither the sachets nor the capsules should be left in direct sunlight