- How to use
Conception Oral Spray is an expertly formulated blend of seven essential nutrients that work together to support fertility and prepare the body for pregnancy.
- Expert, pill-free nutritional support when trying for a baby
- Contains 7 key nutrients the body needs in preparation for pregnancy
- Fast, effective absorption
- Part of our motherhood supplement range
- Great tasting natural pomegranate and raspberry flavour
- Bottle made from carbon negative, plant-based plastic
- 88% of Mumsnet users asked would recommend this product
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays a day, taken together or separately
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Suitable from 16 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- Suitable for vegetarians, diabetics and coeliacs
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Diluent (xylitol), water, zinc bisglycinate (zinc), ferric ammonium citrate and ferric sodium EDTA (iron), medium chain triglycerides, acidity regulator (citric acid), cyclodextrin, emulsifiers (acacia gum and sunflower lecithin), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), preservative (potassium sorbate), natural flavouring (pomegranate and raspberry), folic acid (vitamin B9), potassium iodide (iodine), sodium selenate (selenium), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
You added BetterYou Conception Oral Spray to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now