Perfectil Plus Skin gives you the advantage of Perfectil with a Nutri-dermal capsule including biotin, Omega-3 fatty acids and Co-enzyme Q10.
Perfectil Plus Skin is a patent protected formula with nutrients for even greater support for your skin†. Perfectil Plus Skin provides the original effective Perfectil formula for skin, hair and nails, plus the additional benefit of a specialist Nutri-dermal™ capsule, in a dual pack.
Each Nutri-dermal™ capsule provides extra specific nutrients targeted at skin health.
- Extra biotin†, which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Essential Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and Omega-6 fatty acids from Starflower and Blackcurrant Seed oil
- Plus Lutein, Co-enzyme Q10 and Lycopene extract
Original triple active tablet for skin, hair & nails
Our skin, hair and nails all require specific vitamins and nutrients. Perfectil works by delivering nourishment through the bloodstream, so works 'from within'. Each original tablet contains a range of over 20 micronutrients with specific ingredients for skin, hair and nails.
For skin health:
- B vitamins including riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3) and minerals zinc and iodine contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and contributes to normal skin pigmentation
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
Hair & nail health:
- Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation
Directions for use
Take One Tablet (Blue Blister) Per Day, Plus One Capsule (Turquoise Blister) Per Day
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Only to be taken on a full stomach.
You added Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Skin Extra Support 56's to your cart.
The key to a healthy brain may lie in your gutWe’ve taken a look at how the gut and brain communicate and shared 5 easy-to implement tips that will help support your gut microbiome.Read now
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.