- How to use
BetterYou D3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray is an optimum strength vitamin D supplements, specially formulated to deliver vitamin D through the soft tissue of the mouth for optimal absorption.
- Each spray delivers 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D3 for an optimal dosage
- Fast and effective absorption
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Supports bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- 100 daily doses
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
1 spray delivers 3000IU of vitamin D.
Use 1 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
- Children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- People following a gluten free diet
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Water, xylitol, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
You added BetterYou D3000 Vitamin D Daily Oral Spray 15ml to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now