- How to use
Seoulista Brightening Instant Facial® is infused with a radiance inducing serum to exfoliate the skin and smooth its texture, while helping fade dark spots and pigmentation caused by sun damage.
Harnessing the power of cryo-technology, the naturally cooling transfer system, made with game-changing biocellulose, fits the facial contours like a second skin. Cooling the skin it soothes, depuffs, and promotes blood and nutrient circulation to drive the brightening serum deeper into the skin.
A one-step facial at home, this brightening, high-performance treatment should be used weekly to deliver superior results. After just 20 minutes, reveal a radiant, even-toned and smooth complexion.
• Use before an event for a skin pick-me-up.
• Don’t forget to peel off the outer layer, for a second skin fit.
• Use the extra serum in the pack for your neck, chest & hands.
• Store in the fridge to further enhance the cooling benefits.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly, unfold mask, and peel off one side of protective film.
- Press the mask to your face, peel off the second side of protective film, then smooth down to fit your facial contours.
- Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing. Do not wash off.
- Smooth the remaining serum into the skin.
Vitamin C - A potent antioxidant that helps to reduce pigmentation and skin inflammation as well as protect the skin from free radical damage caused by sun exposure.
AHA's - Alpha Hydroxy Acids exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and reducing the appearance of fine lines for a smoother, more even-toned complexion.
Coconut - Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing properties, coconut has a host of benefits from cocooning the skin with nutrient-rich moisture to protecting it from harmful bacteria and environmental stressors.
You added Seoulista Brightening Instant Facial to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now