- How to use
Add Kinvara Hyaluronic Youth Boost to your skincare routine to help target signs of ageing, especially at the mouth and brow areas. Dry, oily, combination and tricky skin can all benefit from hyaluronic acids' natural plumping and other beneficial properties, coupled with turmeric's super-food properties delivered in an antioxidant rich light gel of Vitamin E, cucumber and rosemary. This small tube has a lot to benefit your skin!
- Absorbs in superfast, ready for the next step in your routine
- Amazing hydrating properties
- Hyaluronic acid is a plumping agent, acts like a targeted natural filler
- Turmeric is a superfood recognised for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Apply a pea size amount of the Hyaluronic Youth Boost to the back of your hand.
- Apply the Hyaluronic Youth Boost onto the areas where you want to see results, usually around the mouth and brow area.
- Leave it dry in for about 1 minute, follow up with our 24hr Rosehip Face Serum and our Active Rosehip Day Cream for nourished, plump and protected skin.
- Repeat daily.
Aqua, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Organic Curcuma Longa (Turmeric*) extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary*) Leaf extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit extract, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil, Glycerine, Pullulan, Xantham gum, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium, Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, (Limonene in essential oil).*Certified organic ingredients, all of which are noted on the label of each bottle.
*Patch test recommended.
You added Kinvara Hyaluronic Youth Boost 15ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now