- How to use
Purify and refine the skin for a healthy, balanced complexion with this naturally cooling, detoxifying facial made from biodegradable bamboo.
Seoulista Charcoal Detox Instant Facial® is designed to help purify, cleanse and refine congested and imbalanced complexions.
Our unique bamboo fibre uses a natural transfer system that delivers the active ingredients of this targeted serum deep into the skin to simultaneously cleanse, hydrate and detoxify.
A one-step facial at home, this detoxifying, high-performance treatment should be used weekly to deliver superior results, equivalent to a salon facial. After just 20 minutes, your skin is left looking and feeling healthy, clear and balanced.
• Use at night when the cleansing ingredients can be more easily absorbed.
• Use the extra serum in the pack for your neck, chest & hands.
• Store in the fridge to further enhance the cooling benefits.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly. Remove mask from packaging and unfold.
- Press the mask to your face, smoothing to fit facial contours.
- Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing.
- Do not wash off.
- Smooth the remaining serum into the skin.
Charcoal - Made from activated carbon and minerals, charcoal is a powerfully detoxifying ingredient, which absorbs accumulated impurities.
Volcanic Ash - Volcanic ash is high in sulphur known for its anti-bacterial, anti-viral and overall disinfectant qualities.
Niacinamide - Also known as vitamin B3, it helps to smooth skin texture, minimise enlarged pores and improve skin clarity.
You added Seoulista Charcoal Detox Instant Facial to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now