- How to use
Seoulista Rosy Toes® Instant Pedicure is packed with a luxurious, rich serum that delivers a powerful blend of antioxidants, shea butter, eucalyptus leaf and Bulgarian rose oil to help hydrate, protect and scent skin, nails and cuticles.
Our patented double-layered foot treatment provides much-needed TLC for your often-neglected feet.
Use this at-home pedicure weekly for soft, smooth and revitalised feet.
• Store in the fridge for a cooling & invigorating treat
• Portable & fast-acting - the perfect vacation essential
1. Clean feet thoroughly. Remove the booties from the pack and gently separate them.
2. Smooth the booties onto your feet and use the sticky strap to secure.
3. Allow the serum to infuse for 30 minutes before removing and disposing.
4. Smooth the remaining serum into the skin. Do not wash off.
Bulgarian Rose Oil - Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, rose oil is intensely nourishing and is perfect for moisturising, soothing and rejuvenating dehydrated or stressed-out skin.
Eucalyptus Leaf - Naturally antibacterial eucalyptus leaf helps to strengthen the skin barrier, healing, moisturising and calming the skin.
Shea Butter - Anti-inflammatory by nature it helps to calm itchiness, relieving walking discomfort, and reduces redness of dry, cracked feet. Its nourishing properties also help to soften calluses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Seoulista Rosy Toes Instant Pedicure to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.