- How to use
Seoulista Brightening Instant Facial® is infused with a radiance inducing serum to exfoliate the skin and smooth its texture, while helping fade dark spots and pigmentation caused by sun damage.
Harnessing the power of cryo-technology, the naturally cooling transfer system, made with game-changing biocellulose, fits the facial contours like a second skin. Cooling the skin it soothes, depuffs, and promotes blood and nutrient circulation to drive the brightening serum deeper into the skin.
A one-step facial at home, this brightening, high-performance treatment should be used weekly to deliver superior results. After just 20 minutes, reveal a radiant, even-toned and smooth complexion.
• Use before an event for a skin pick-me-up.
• Don’t forget to peel off the outer layer, for a second skin fit.
• Use the extra serum in the pack for your neck, chest & hands.
• Store in the fridge to further enhance the cooling benefits.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly, unfold mask, and peel off one side of protective film.
- Press the mask to your face, peel off the second side of protective film, then smooth down to fit your facial contours.
- Allow the serum to infuse for 20 minutes before removing. Do not wash off.
- Smooth the remaining serum into the skin.
Vitamin C - A potent antioxidant that helps to reduce pigmentation and skin inflammation as well as protect the skin from free radical damage caused by sun exposure.
AHA's - Alpha Hydroxy Acids exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and reducing the appearance of fine lines for a smoother, more even-toned complexion.
Coconut - Rich in antioxidants and anti-ageing properties, coconut has a host of benefits from cocooning the skin with nutrient-rich moisture to protecting it from harmful bacteria and environmental stressors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You added Seoulista Beauty Brightening Instant Facial 3 pack to your cart.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.