- Directions for use
The Pixi Glow Tonic™ is a highly concentrated, invigorating facial toner that deeply cleans pores by sweeping away excess oil and impurities.
Remove excess oils and impurities with Pixi Glow Tonic. This award-winning, invigorating toner deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates all skin types in one lovely step.
This unique formula is enriched with 5% Glycolic Acid that gently wipes away impurities from your pores, while Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates your skin. Infused with red Ginseng, this Skintreats essential helps to protect and energise your skin. Use it in the AM or PM for a healthier, balanced complexion that's ready to glow. With Pixi Glow Tonic, your skin will be balanced, soothed, radiant and prepped for makeup application.
This alcohol-free tonic is never tested on animals.
• Exfoliates and purifies the skin with Glycolic Acid.
• Ginseng improves circulation and energises.
• Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates.
• Refines the appearance of pores.
• Gently accelerates cell renewal to reveal a brighter, glowing complexion.
• Balances and soothes for radiant, healthier looking skin.
• Suitable for all skin types
• Not tested on animals
Use: Either in the AM and PM or when needed.
• Step 1: Cleanse your face.
• Step 2: Saturate a cotton pad with the Glow Tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area).
• Step 3: Follow with a serum or moisturiser.
• Acacia Collagen volumises & rejuvenates
• Peptides tones & revitalises
• Coconut Water hydrates & conditions
You added PIXI Glow Tonic to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now