The Mitouch BodySystem device is needed for the NuroKor KorShoe Application Shoes
The KorShoe is the perfect mitouch accessory to target painful foot conditions. It is designed to enhance relief of chronic and acute pain in the ankles, heels, legs and feet. The KorShoe can optimise circulation, stimulate muscles and provide massage-action relief to ease tired, and/or sore feet. It can also be the perfect pre and post workout recovery tool. The device is not compatible with the mibody.
The KorShoe is ideal for:
- After sport and exercise to help speed recovery
- In the morning to boost circulation or increase mobility
- As a relaxing foot massage to rejuvenate after a long day on your feet
- nurokor eco lifeTo ease numbness and increase mobility in the lower extremities
- To harness the power of your incredible BodySystem
Sizing: Regular. Length 295mm
NB. Not compatible with the NuroKor mibody device
How to use KorShoe with your mitouch BodySystem device (Refer to device user guide for operating instructions):
- It is possible to use the shoes as a pair or independently if preferred.
- As a pair - Using just one cable, clip both electrodes directly onto the shoes electrode heads.
- Independently - Connect one cable electrode to the shoe and one to an electrode pad.
- Plug the cable into your device (Port A or B).
- Place your feet firmly but comfortably into both shoes, making sure that the electrode points on the shoe are touching bare skin. Select the desired treatment mode on the device and adjust intensity to a comfortable level.
What's in the Box:
- 1 Pair NuroKor KorShoe
- 1 ELECTRODE Cable
You added NuroKor KorShoe to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now