- Ultra-wearable travel partner
- Small and discrete
- 2 clinically proven bioelectrical technologies
- 6 advanced formulation treatment modes
- Perfect Lite partner to mitouch Body System
mibody is a small, discrete and wearable medical device that is easy-to-use and scientifically formulated to relieve pain, promote recovery and increase performance.
Using KorOS2 Dual Wave technology, the mibody combines the latest advances in Peripheral Nerve (PNS) and Neuromuscular stimulation (NMS) making the small device an effective pain relief and anti-inflammation treatment for joints, sprains, strains and bruises as well as minor sports injuries.
Users can also benefit from using the mibody device for performance, strength and conditioning training.
On-the-go relief. No matter where you are, the mibody is the ideal travel companion. Whether you are; at work, on-the-go, in a plane or camping - your mibody can be with you every step of the way.
What's in the box:
- NuroKor mibody device with KorOS2 technology
- 1 pair medium EcoLife series application pads
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
- User manual
- Information Leaflet
mibody offers three treatment options and a total of six modes:
PAIN | Treat & manage pain
Pain modes target pain right where it's needed and offer gentle stimulation to reduce inflammation and help the body produce the proteins essential for healthy body functioning.
- Chronic and acute pain
- Muscle aches and pain
- Period pain
- Sports injuries, sprains, strains and cramps
PAIN+ | Relieve symptoms of painful inflammatory conditions
Pain+ modes relieve symptoms of painful inflammatory conditions, offering gentle stimulation to reduce inflammation and help the body produce the proteins essential for healthy body functioning.
- Pain symptoms of hands, neck, back, knee etc
- Symptoms of arthritis, fibromyalgia, sciatica
- Muscle spasm
- Joint pain
EASE & RECOVER | Recovery from injury & exertion
Ease and Recover mode offers a massage sensation designed to relax muscles, improve circulation, speed up recovery and rehabilitation processes and improve muscle strength and condition.
- Recovery and rehabilitation
- Massage and relaxation
- After exercise to reduce effects of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Improving circulatory conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.