Look after their digestive and immune system with VIVIO® Junior Tummies. A multi-strain, live bacteria supplement with Vitamin D3, suitable from birth to 12 years.
- As 70% of the immune system is located in the gut, a balanced gut flora can really help to stimulate a child’s immune system and give them the daily support they need while growing up.
- It has been scientifically developed into convenient powder sticks for a once a day dose that is sugar and allergen free.
- Each stick contains 2 strains of live bacteria, developed using microencapsulation technology to ensure the friendly bacteria arrive alive in the gut.
- The two strains (Bifidobacterium breve BR03 & Bifidobacterium breve B632) have been clinically researched in hundreds of babies.
- Bifidobacterium breve is one of the most predominant infant specific species of good bacteria
- VIVIO® Junior Tummies also contains Vitamin D3, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, normal growth & development of bones in children.
- It is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Gluten and lactose free
- Suitable for vegetarians, Halal and Kosher diets
- Can be taken for daily support, alongside antibiotics and on the go (no refrigeration required)
- Recommended daily dose 0-12 years: 1 stick per day
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Consume preferably on an empty stomach.
- Mix with water or milk at room temperature and consume immediately.
- Can also be sprinkled on food.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- If your child has an underlying medical condition or is taking medication please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- If your infant is consuming other products with Vitamin D, please seek advice from a Health Care Professional before starting this product.
You added Vivio Junior Tummies 10 x 1.6g Stick Packs to your cart.
Achieve Deep Hydration with CeraVeLooking for a simple and affordable way to take care of your family’s skin? Consider using CeraVe, a skincare brand that has become incredibly popular globally for their dermatologist backed products that offer a skincare solution for every skin type.Read now
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.