Salatac Gel successfully treats warts, verrucas, corns and calluses. It contains two active ingredients; salicylic and lactic acid, which softens the affected area for an easy removal with a pumice stone. It also contains camphor, pyroxylin, ethanol and ethyl which also help to defeat the virus and reduce swelling, so you can get on with your day without any discomfort.
Directions for use
- For a full list of directions on how to use Salatac Gel please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Use as advised by your doctor. If you have not consulted a doctor apply a thin layer (1 or 2 drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, corn, callus or verruca
- Do this once daily, at nighttime
- Allow the gel to dry
- When applying gel please be careful not to get any gel on your normal skin, as it may be irritated and sore
- Always avoid contact with the eyes, open cuts and grazes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use this gel on your face, neck, breasts, and anal region, genitals or on your armpits.
- Do not use on moles.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or if you have impaired peripheral blood circulation.
- If your skin becomes irritated please discontinue use.
You added Salatac Gel 8G to your cart.
The key to a healthy brain may lie in your gutWe’ve taken a look at how the gut and brain communicate and shared 5 easy-to implement tips that will help support your gut microbiome.Read now
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.