Nexium Control Tablets 20mg is used in adults for the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn and acid regurgitation).
Reflux is the backflow of acid from the stomach into the gullet (“foodpipe”) which may become inflamed and painful. This may cause you symptoms such as a painful sensation in the chest rising up to your throat (heartburn) and a sour taste in the mouth (acid regurgitation).
Nexium Control is not meant to bring immediate relief. You may need to take the tablets for 2-3 days in a row before you feel better. You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 14 days.
Directions for use:
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect.
- If your symptoms worsen, do not improve or persist after taking this medicine for 14 days, contact your doctor.
- Do not take antacids or other indigestion treatments at the same time as Nexium Control.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
Warnings:Do not use
If you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the package leaflet.
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Store in original package in order to protect from light.
- Keep the product out of the reach and sight of children.
Read the package leaflet before use.
You added Nexium Control Tablets 20mg 14's to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now