This medicine is used in adults for the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn and acid regurgitation). Reflux is the backflow of acid from the stomach into the gullet (“foodpipe”) which may become inflamed and painful.
Emazole Control is a short term treatment for reflux symptoms such as heartburn and acid regurgitation. Emazole Control works by reducing the amount of acid that your stomach produces for at least 24hours. Do not take more than the recommended dose of one tablet (20mg) a day, even if you don’t feel an improvement immediately. These tablets can be taken on an empty stomach or with food
This may cause you symptoms such as a painful sensation in the chest rising up to your throat (heartburn) and a sour taste in the mouth (acid regurgitation). Emazole Control is not meant to bring immediate relief. You may need to take the tablets for 2-3 days in a row before you feel better. You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 14 days
Directions for use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Emazole Control is not recommended for children less than 18 years old.
- If you are taking this medicine for a long time, your doctor will want to monitor you, (Particularly if you are taking it for more than a year).
- If your doctor has told you to take this medicine as and when you need it, tell your doctor if your signs of illness change.
Warnings and precautions
- Talk to your doctor before taking Emazole Control:
- if you have jaundice (yellowing of skin or eyes) or severe liver problems
- if you have severe kidney problems
- if you have had a stomach ulcer or stomach surgery in the past
- if you have been taking treatment continuously for reflux or heartburn for 4 or more weeks
- if you are aged over 55 years and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms or need to take
- a non-prescription indigestion or heartburn remedy treatment every day
- if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine similar to Emazole Control that reduces stomach acid.
Emazole 20 mg gastro-resistant tablet:
The active substance is esomeprazole.
Each gastroresistant tablet contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as magnesium dihydrate).
Read the package leaflet before use.
You added Emazole Control 20mg Gastro Resistant Tablets 14's to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now