Waxperts Original Lavender Candle - 'Esscentially Yours' - experience this calming aroma in your own home, with the Waxperts Original Lavender Candle. The Calming scent of Lavender helps to destress and unwind. Promotes a calming and relaxing effect.
- 220g candle.
- Contains pure Lavender Essential Oil.
- Burn time of approximately 45 hours.
- Helps to de-stress and unwind.
- Experience the classic lavender scent synonymous with each and every relaxing Waxperts experience.
- The first time you light the candle, don't trim the wick. This is the only time we recommend not trimming the wick before you light a candle.
- The first time you burn a candle sets the stage for the life of the candle. The size of the wax pool on the initial burn is pretty much the size of the opening from there on out.
- After the first burn, try to let the candle burn for long stretches as often as you can to keep that really wide opening and prevent tunnelling later on, this is when a candle burns down the centre, leaving a rim of hard wax around the outside.
Light and enjoy! Please read below for tips on getting the most from your candle
You added Waxperts Original Lavender Candle - 'Esscentially Yours' to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now