Revlon Professional Uniq 1 All In One Hair Treatment is the first leave-on mask on the market that offers the 10 main benefits that the hair needs. The ideal partner for every day use for the best stylists and their most demanding customers.
1. Repair for dry & damaged hair
2. Shine & frizz control
3. Heat protection
4. Silkiness & smoothness
5. Hair color protection / with uva & uvb filters
6. Easier brushing & ironing
7. Incredible detangling
8. Long-lasting hairstyle
9. Split ends prevention
10. Adds body
On wet hair:
- Apply at a 20cm distance from the hair.
- Use 6-8 sprays in short hair, 7-12 in medium hair and 10-15 in long hair.
- Detangle with a comb.
- Use your preferred styling product.
- Finish with your usual style: blow-dry, iron, leave to dry naturally etc.
- Use your daily finishing product.
- Results: The hair is smooth, silky, shiny and protected.
On Dry Hair:
- Apply on the palm of your hand.
- Use 2-3 sprays in short hair, 3-5 in medium hair and 4-6 in long hair.
- Apply an appropriate amount of product to the palm of the hand and distribute over the hair from half-length down to the ends.
- If desired, use your styling product.
- Retouch the hair using iron or blow dryer.
- If desired, use finishing product.
- Result: Ideal for refreshing your hair style and providing a long lasting, soft and silky finish.
You added Revlon Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment 150ml to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now