Anusol HC Suppositories help to relieve the pain, swelling, itch and irritation of internal piles, it helps relieve anal inflammation, anal fissures and anal itching. It can also be used following ano-rectal surgery. Always read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
- Adults and the elderly Insert one suppository deeply into the back passage (anus).
- You should use as often as prescribed by your doctor, however Anusol HC Suppositories are usually used at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
- Children (under 18 years): This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
- Anusol HC Suppositories should be inserted into the anus.
- Wash anal area and dry gently with a soft towel before using this medicine.
- Remove plastic cover from the suppository before use.
- Wash your hands before and after using Anusol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.