AOX+ Eye Gel is an innovative serum-in-gel vitamin C combination antioxidant-enriched serum created specifically for delicate skin around the eyes. Proven to protect against atmospheric ageing, this synergistic formula helps reduce the appearance of visible signs of ageing around the eyes.
- Helps protects the eye area against atmospheric ageing caused by environmental aggressors,
- When applied with a massaging action, helps improve the appearance of puffiness caused by excess fluid accumulation around the eyes,
- Combats visible signs of fatigue to restore a more vibrant, rested appearance
- Once in the morning, apply half pump per eye.
- Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners, and on the brow bone.
- Maintain a distance of 3 millimetres from the mucous membranes surrounding the eye.
- Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
Aqua/Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Undecane, BIS-Hydroxyethooxypropyl Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridcane, Phloretin, Lauryl PEG-9, Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Ferulic Acid, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Caffeine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, FIL D41812/1.
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.
You added SkinCeuticals AOX Eye Gel to your cart.
The key to a healthy brain may lie in your gutWe’ve taken a look at how the gut and brain communicate and shared 5 easy-to implement tips that will help support your gut microbiome.Read now
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.