Spotlight Oral Care Floss for Decay is specially designed to contain the active ingredient Fluoride that is clinically proven to remineralise enamel and reduce decay. Used daily, this floss effectively cleans out plaque, food and debris from between your teeth improving overall oral health.
- Dislodges debris between teeth
- Clinically proven to prevent dental decay and remineralise enamel
- Coated in the active ingredient Fluoride
- 100% recycled plastic
- 100% cruelty-free
1. Take 12-15 inches of floss and wrap it around your index finger and middle finger on each hand
2. Use your thumbs to help you move the floss
3. Create a C shape cure with the floss and pull through each tooth meeting point twice
4. Push down the floss one side and push down again to pull up the other side
You added Spotlight Oral Care Dental Floss for Decay to your cart.
The Vital Role of Iron in a Healthy PregnancyRead now
Low iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies during pregnancy, and it can lead to various adverse outcomes for both the mother and the baby. Therefore, it is crucial for women to ensure they are meeting their daily iron requirements through a balanced diet and prenatal supplements.
Iron Deficiency and SupplementationIron is a super important mineral that plays a critical role in a variety of our body functions, such as the creation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the body. When iron levels in the body are low, it can lead to a range of health issues and symptoms that may affect your day to day life.Read now