COMPEED Invisible Cold Sore Patch treatment is the original invisible healing patch for cold sores. Its Hydrocolloid-075 technology is an active gel that acts like a second skin. It seals your cold sore to accelerate your body’s natural healing mechanism.
Directions for use
- You can use the COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an outbreak – usually a tingling or itching sensation.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch.
- COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed* .
- A patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
- Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe’. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing* process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing* environment is maintained.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.