COMPEED Discreet Cold Sore Patch not only relieves the symptoms of cold sores for up to 12 hours but also helps it to heal faster and reduce scabbing. The clear patch helps to reduce the risk of contamination and is easy to apply.
Directions for use
- You can use the COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an outbreak – usually a tingling or itching sensation.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch.
- COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore patch should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed* .
- A patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
- Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe’. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing* process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing* environment is maintained.
You added Compeed Cold Sore Discreet Healing Patch to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now