Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves are the perfect way to prepare your skin for a tanning application, remove stubborn old tan and keep your skin healthy.
1 ) Wet down skin in the shower
2) Put on the gloves and wet the fibers
3) Starting from the feet, scrub the body in sweeping, circular motions. Sweep over each area of skin a few times, but avoid scrubbing ferociously so as not to irritate the skin.
4) Pay extra attention to the ankles, knees, elbows or any areas of hard or tough skin. Go gently over areas such as the neck, inner thighs and stomach as these areas are sensitive and easily irritated.
5) Rinse your skin and the mitt, and pat dry
6) Apply an oil free moisturiser such as Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip to nourish and hydrate the skin after exfoliation.
TOP TIP: Use Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves with TOUGH STUFF 3 in 1 Scrub for a handy and even more intense exfoliation product.
You added Cocoa Brown Exfoliating Gloves to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now