- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of ageing
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pore
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and ageing skin types
- Apply a small amount of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturiser.
*Gradually introduce this cleanser into your routine as skin needs to build up tolerance to the active ingredients. It is recommended that you alternative between an active and gentle cleanser.
- AHA: A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin's surface, and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Glycolic Acid: This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
- Salicylic Acid: This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
Full Ingredients: aqua / water / eau, coco-betaine, propylene glycol, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sorbitol, glycerin, glycolic acid, triethanolamine, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, disteareth-100 ipdi, salicylic acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, menthol, disodium edta, steareth-100
Please Note: that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information, please consult the product box. If you spot an error, please let us know! We will update this ingredients list as soon as possible.
You added SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Cleanser Gel 240ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now