- Directions for use
This home test kit is for the rapid qualitative detection of Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) antigen in anterior nasal swabs and is suitable for use within 7 days of symptom onset. With this kit you can test for Covid-19 at home or during travel or before and after being in crowded situations.
- CE approved in April 2021
- Five tests per kit
- Results in 15-20 minutes
- Sensitivity: 96.77% Specificity: 99.20% Accuracy: 98.72%
- Rotate the lid of sample extraction buffer bottle. Caution: Open it away from your face and be careful not to spill any of the liquid.
- Squeeze all extraction buffer out of the bottle into the extraction tube. Caution: Avoid touching the bottle against the tube.
- Identify the soft, fabric tip of the swab. Peel open the swab packaging and gently take out the swab. Caution: Never touch the soft, fabric tip of the swab with your hands.
- Carefully insert swab into one nostril. The swab tip should be inserted no less than 2.5 cm (1 inch) from the edge of the nostril. Roll swab 3-4 times along the mucosa inside the nostril. Leave swab in the nostril for several seconds. Using the same swab, repeat this process for the other nostril. Withdraw swab from the nasal cavity. Caution: This may feel uncomfortable. Do not insert the swab any deeper if you feel strong resistance or pain.
- Place swab into extraction tube. Roll swab three to five (3-5) times. Leave swab in extraction buffer for 1 minute.
- Pinch extraction tube with fingers and remove the solution from swab as much as possible.
- Install the nozzle cap onto the sample extraction tube tightly.
- Bring the kit components to room temperature before testing. Open the pouch and remove the card. Place the card on a flat and level surface. Caution: Once opened, the test card must be used immediately.
- Invert the extraction tube and add 3 drops of test specimen into the specimen well (S) by gently squeezing the extraction tube. Caution: The formation of air bubbles in the specimen well (S) must be avoided.
- Read the results after 15-20 minutes. Caution: Results after 20 minutes may not be as accurate.
Reading Antigen Test Results
- Positive: If two colored bands appear with one colored band in the Control Zone (C) and another in the Test Zone (T) within 15-20 minutes, the test result is positive.
Caution: No matter how faint the colored band is in the Test Zone (T), the result should be considered as positive.
- Negative: If one colored band appears in the Control Zone (C) and no colored band appears in the Test Zone (T) within 15-20 minutes, the test result is negative.
- Invalid: If no color line appears in the control area (C) within 15-20 minutes, the test is invalid. Repeat the test with a new test card.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Dr. Sheldon Pinnell
SkinCeuticals founding scientist, Dr. Pinnell changed the face of topical Vitamin C Serums with his pivotal research.
- Opens in a new window.