- How to use
Magnesium bath flakes, sometimes called magnesium bath salts, are a highly concentrated form of magnesium supplementation, designed to be added to a bath or footbath.
Soaking in a magnesium-rich bath helps promote relaxation and soothe tired and aching muscles. Allowing full body exposure to a concentrated solution of magnesium chloride. A gentle and effective method of supplementation.
The magnesium used within Magnesium Flakes has been naturally purified over 250 million years to guarantee it is free from man-made pollutants and heavy metals.
- Pure Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride
- Promotes natural relaxation
- Soothes aching and tired muscles
- Suitable for baths and footbaths
- Effective magnesium absorption
- Available in 250g, 1kg and 5kg pouches
- Fully recyclable packaging
Add 250g Magnesium Flakes (roughly 2 cups) per bath.
Lie back and relax for 20 minutes. Increase amount for a more intensive experience.
Add 150g Magnesium Flakes (roughly 1 cup) to approx. 5 litres of water, enough to cover feet.
Sit and relax for 20 minutes.
It is recommended to take a magnesium bath 2 to 3 times a week. Your skin will feel pleasant, smooth and supple.
1kg of Magnesium Flakes contains 120g of elemental magnesium.
- All ages
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes (47% MgCl2 concentration).