Innovatively formulated with wholly natural and organic ingredients, the TanOrganic Self Tan Mousse is like no other on the market. This cosmetic creation allows for a deeper colour while also nourishing and moisturising the skin - leaving the dry & patchy skin days behind you.
This lightweight & ultra-moisturising mousse is simple to apply & glides over the skin like silk. Unlike other products on the market, it contains no fake tan smell, no parabens, toxins, alcohol or drying agents. The formula consists of natural ingredients, with food colouring acting as the colour guide. A fake tan mousse packed with natural goodness is here.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: TanOrganic’s Self-Tan Mousse is a WORLD’S FIRST and the only certified Organic Self Tan Mousse made wholly from natural and organic ingredients.
- ULTRA-MOISTURISING: hydrates the skin without the usual drying dandruff skin effects of self-tan mousses. Lasts and moisturises for up to 10 days.
- NATURAL SCENT: unlike most self-tan mousses TanOrganic’ Self-Tan Mousse is made without synthetic ingredients thus neutralising odour and delivering no nasty fake tan smell.
- EASY APPLICATION: super simple application for those who like a deeper application colour. For a darker shade, it’s as easy as adding another light layer.
- QUICK DRYING: Leaves skin velvety smooth WITHOUT the dry skin downside of self-tan mousses.
Aloe Barbadensis Gel*, Dihydroxyacetone, Caramel**, Propanediol, Beta Vulgaris (Beet Root) Powder*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate.
You added Tan Organic Self Tan Mousse 120ml to your cart.
The key to a healthy brain may lie in your gutWe’ve taken a look at how the gut and brain communicate and shared 5 easy-to implement tips that will help support your gut microbiome.Read now
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.