UniqueOne Hair Treatment can do its wonders anywhere and at any time, on wet or dry hair. This treatment features a deliciously creamy, fresh and tropical fragrance based on the coconut milk aroma.
For all hair types. UniqOne™ Hair Treatment allows women all around the world to achieve professional results in the blink of an eye, so that they have more time to do precious things.
1. REPAIRS DRY & DAMAGED HAIR
2. STRENGTHENS & REDUCES BREAKAGE
3. CONDITIONS & DETANGLES
4. CONTROLS FRIZZ
5. INSTANTLY MOISTURIZES
6. HEAT PROTECTION
7. BOOSTS SHINE & PROTECTS COLOR
8. SOFTNESS & MANAGEABILITY
9. HELPS TO PREVENT SPLIT ENDS
10. REFRESHES HAIRSTYLE
On wet hair
- Apply at a 20cm distance from the hair.
- Use 6-8 sprays in short hair, 7-12 in medium hair and 10-15 in long hair.
- Detangle with a comb.
- Use your preferred styling product.
- Finish with your usual style: blow-dry, straighten, leave to dry naturally etc.
- Use your daily finishing product.
- Results: The hair is smooth, silky, shiny and protected.
On dry hair
- Apply on the palm of your hand.
- Use 2-3 sprays in short hair, 3-5 in medium hair and 4-6 in long hair.
- Apply an appropriate amount of product to the palm of the hand and distribute over the hair from half-length down to the ends.
- If desired, use your styling product.
- Retouch the hair using a styling iron or hairdryer.
- If desired, use finishing product.
- Result: Ideal for refreshing your hair style and providing a long lasting, soft and silky finish
You added Revlon Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment Coconut 150ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now