360 degree no mess spray can provide instant relief for perineal soreness, bruising and swelling after childbirth, even if you do not have a tear or episiotomy. This midwife developed, mum approved and multi-award winning Spritz for Bits contains natural essential oils which can soothe discomfort after childbirth. A hospital bag essential or perfect as a gift from one mum to another. Safe to use immediately after birth and during pregnancy.
Chances are you’ll be quite sore after childbirth because of stretching, bruising and swelling, even if you don’t have a tear or episiotomy. This midwife developed and mum approved, multi-award winning Spritz for Bits contains natural essential oils including lavender to soothe, tea tree oil for its antibacterial properties, witch hazel to promote healing which work together to help soothe discomfort after childbirth
- Feels pleasantly cool and soothes soreness
- No mess dispenser even sprays upside down
- Add Spritz for Bits to your hospital bag checklist or buy as a baby shower gift.
If you like this product you may also like the Peri Prep Your Bits for perineal massage, ideal to use from 34 weeks to prepare the perineum for stretching during childbirth, which can help prevent tears and episiotomies.
Directions for use
- use any time from birth onwards
- spray on the perineal area
- alternatively, spray onto a tissue and wipe the area, or spray onto a clean maternity pad
- can be used for C section scars but not on an open wound
- for extra relief, keep it in the fridge or pour a little into your bath
- re-apply whenever you feel the need
- for external use only
- once opened, spritz for bits can be used for 24 months
You added My Expert Midwife Spritz For Bits 150ml to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now