- Directions for use
After childbirth, bruising, swelling and soreness of the perineum and the surrounding area are common. This 100% naturally derived, Midwife-developed soak is made with premium Epsom salts, which instantly disperse in warm bath water. These salts are made up of two naturally occurring minerals, magnesium and sulphate, known for their ability to help a tired, aching body to soothe and relax. Our unique soak has been blended with essential oils of tea tree and calendula, for their anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, and of bergamot, which aids relaxation. It also contains added arnica to help bruising and swelling.
Soak for Bits is a hospital bag essential or perfect as a gift from one mum to another.
- add 150g (2-3 handfuls) of the salts into a warm but not hot bath
- to allow the essential oils to work effectively make sure your bath water is warm but not too hot
- spend some time relaxing and enjoying the aromas as this unique blend starts to help you feel like you again
- we recommend a 10 minute soak, or longer, for optimal results
- safe for use whilst breastfeeding bath
You added My Expert Midwife Soak For Bits to your cart.
Choosing the best retinol product for your skin concernsRead now
Retinol has become more and more popular in the world in skincare due to its incredible active ingredients, but how well do you know retinol and the amazing things it can do for your skin? Follow our guide on the wonders of retinol, from our recommended products, to how you can fit it into your skincare routine.
Mood Lifting Tools To Support Your WellbeingMood lifting tools and tips from our Health and Wellness Expert Elaine Southern.Read now